Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh listen to the silence




It has been a very busy week. My niece and her family drove out from Oklahoma and spent the week with us. On Tuesday we all drove to the Oregon coast and went to the Aquarium they have. It was very cool. The kids really enjoyed touching the sea animals. My four year old great niece wanted to swim with the whales( we didn't see any this trip as I think they were farther out and not hugging the coast). We spent the night at the condo we have a membership( Worldmark by Wyndham) which was awesome. Nothing like the lap of luxury when traveling.We had to many people for the scheduled unit so we were able to get a second one.There was a last minute cancelation which was fine by me. We went swimming in the outdoor heated pool and it was very warm water.When we got out our skin was steaming! It was wonderful. We worked our way up the coast wednesday and got home very late.
Thursday we went and did the Waterfall route and did some hiking and then home for the Ranges to gather there belongings and head back to Oklahoma this morning. My nice had very misty eyes as shye said goodbye. She wants to move here so badly but her husband isnt as sure as she is. We will have to wait and see what happens.
I actually got a little bit of product made while they were here. They wanted Tee shirts so late last night i was making iron ons for them to waer home. Here are pictures of what they wanted. I think my great nieces is my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment